Friday, December 11, 2009

Would you not date a girl because she doesnt wear makeup all the time all she wears is foundation and blush???

Be HonestWould you not date a girl because she doesnt wear makeup all the time all she wears is foundation and blush???
Any guys who takes that mentality for dating is a retard, and is going to get a rude awakening when he sees that person with no make up the next day. If the guy is smart he would always go for the girl who wears the least amount, because he wont have a horrible surprise when he sees her with no makeup on. honestly if you have a guy who's telling you this crap, that you have to wear a ';mask'; for him to date you, he's not worth it.Would you not date a girl because she doesnt wear makeup all the time all she wears is foundation and blush???
I think that personally guys think foundation and powder and stuff like that is gross. They like girls that can be pretty without make-up, but they really don't mind eyeliner and mascara. I think they just don't see the point in coloring things, like eyeshadow and blush, and cakey stuff like foundation, they worry about it being weird touching you and kissing you, they don't want **** all over their face, you know?
Do you know what...I don`t even wear foundation and blush every day. Make up is a device to make you look different, usually to make you more attractive. But when you wake up in a morning, you are not wearing make up...what do you do then? I know girls who are slaves to make up and wouldn`t dare go anywhere without it...which is great for the cosmetic industry. I know girls who don`t allow their partners to look at them with out make up...so what is the point? I might wear a little eye liner when shopping on a Saturday, and a bit of lippy, but I don`t even wear make up to work. Make up should be used to make you look different, when it is important, not all the time. Look after your skin and the natural glow should be enough.


If a guy decides not to go out with a girl because she doesn`t wear make up then he is really shallow and you are probably better off without him...after all we don`t expect guys to wear it to make them look more attractive do we?
I honestly think that would make you more desireable to a man.


I used to wear a lot of makeup... Bright eyeshadow, etc...


Now, all I wear is blush, eyeliner, and mascara, and I get hit on more than I ever used to.





Guys prefer a girl that looks ';natural'; believe it or not. They think you're down to earth and relatable just by looking at you.





If you feel like it, add a tiny bit of mascara and eyeliner into your routine. EVERYONE wears eyeliner, so guys brains are sorta trained to believe that every girl wakes up with lined eyes...


Just look at any modeling picture...





So yeah, anyway, just be yourself. If you start wearing makeup when you don't want to, you'll attract the wrong types of guys!
I for one dislike girls that wear make up, it shows that they dont like themselves for who they are, but thats my judgement, some girls wear makeup because itmakes them look nice, dont judge whether someone will go out because of how you look with makeup on, judge it by whether the guy ur dating just wants to get into ur pants, or is dating you because he likes you :) good luck
okay that is the stupidest thing ever..if the guy u liked and asked out didnt like u because u didnt wear make up all da time den he dont know what a real gurl is..u shud find a guy da loves u for u..not for what u wear or who u hang wit..any guy who likes a girl cause she wears make up or has big titts or a big *** is gone end up a playa and lonely when he get old..he gone die alone unless he learn his lesson..find a real man girl..make da other guys jealous..he gone regret watevur he did to u..
I've met guys who preferred girls who wear make-up, and I've known just as many who prefer no make-up. Most care that you look attractive in their eyes, but generally only those with control issues care enough that it would be a deal breaker for dating.
I cannot even believe that this would be a POSSIBLE reason to date or not to date someone. You date someone because you are attracted to someone, you LIKE something about someone, NOT because she doesnt wear MAKEUP!!!
I would date a girl regardless of if she wore makeup all the time or not. To me (this is just me) but personality and intelligence and her entire persona is way more important to me than exterior beauty.
My bf said he didn't like make up! I hardly wear any, just blush and eyeshadow and only when I want to look nice. Maybe he just got used to the casual me.
You girls think of it as something that makes you more beautiful. Men think of it as fake.
I never wear any make-up at all. Maybe a few occasions when I have gone nightclubbing


I still get guys. =)
My boyfriend doesn't care when I don't wear makeup. Dow whatever YOU feel, not what he wants you to do.
depends how hot she is. some women are naturally beautiful
who wants a girl that has to cake their face in mud to be pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting