Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hey there you makeup junkies! Which blush color from the Nars collection do you think look best on me?

Ok, I have no picture to show you how I look like, but I will describe myself in words and hopefully it will help at least a little. I'm Asian, my skin tans easily rather than burn, warm-toned, chestnut brown hair color (my hair is naturally black but I colored it), %26amp; brown eyes. I bought ';gina'; because I thought I looked good in an orangey shade since I'm warm, not cool. But it looks too orange and fake if you know what I mean. I rather wear peach because it gives me that healthy glow and highlights my cheeks. I don't wear pink because it makes me look kind of washed out, so I prefer peach. Oh yeah, I like shimmery blushes, not matte because I like the healthy glow. Which color from Nars blushes do you think looks best on me? Oh yeah, I went on the website but it's hard to see which color matches me from the site alone. I'm thinking maybe ';torrid?';Hey there you makeup junkies! Which blush color from the Nars collection do you think look best on me?
I have the same skin color as you and I purchased two of their products. I went for the NARS blush in Gilda. The color seemed really bright but looked really natural. And the other thing I bought that I loved is the NARS multiple orgasm set two. The bronzer is great to to contour the cheeks and the blush was more of a pink peach color that looked natural. I liked to layer the two colors as well. My mother bought the gina and it looked weird on her as well she just returned it for a different shade.Hey there you makeup junkies! Which blush color from the Nars collection do you think look best on me?
yeah looked at dat on da site, i fink that wud luk cool! go for it gal!
oasis, passion, or madly..


and i also sugest this product since you want that healthy glow: http://www.narscosmetics.com/acb/stores/鈥?/a>
That orgasm color sounds like it would work well for you. It definitely is more peach, although described as peachy-pink. I think the shimmer in it would look great with your skin too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting