Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blush AWAY!!! MAKEUP?

Is there some sort of makup to keep me from blushing and be embarresed all the time! I heard of green tinted makeup or something but who makes it and where can i buy it? THANKSBlush AWAY!!! MAKEUP?
That happens to me too! My friends always point it out and it makes me turn redder! %26gt;:{





Anyways. Physicians formula makes a green face powder. It's not just for pimples or whatever. Its meant to tone down redness and its actually pretty good. But it's kind of expensive...$20!Blush AWAY!!! MAKEUP?
I think you mean green concealer. That's actually just for red spots and blemishes. I would just use some full coverage foundation but I really doubt that will ';take away'; your blush.





Why do you want to make it go away anyway? Blush is the cutest thing ever :) You could always dust your cheeks lightly with some pink blush so that way it looks like you have makeup on instead.





For the foundation, try Revlon Colorstay Foundation. It's about 13$ at drugstores.
i think blushing is pretty cool. =) why be embarrassed?





try shopping at Ebay. or Watsons, Hbc, and department stores.


its available there for sure!
Go to like sephora and have them help ya out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting