Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup-foundaton/blush etc ..?

How does everyone put there foundaton on...


like do you use a brush, psonge or fingers etc.


And where about to you put blush on, like in o on your cheeks and yoru apples but how do you find them lol.


Oh and had anyone got any tips on how to get a flawless look.


xMakeup-foundaton/blush etc ..?
I apply my powder foundation with a MAC 187 stippling brush for light-medium coverage, or with a kabuki brush for full coverage.





When I wore liquid foundation, I used to use a regular old foundation brush that I would wash every night with baby shampoo or homemade brush cleaner. I would pour a little bit of foundation onto the back of my hand, gently swirl the brush in it, and apply it to my face using short, downward strokes. I like brushes for liquid foundations because they are the most sanitary. Sponges and unwashed brushes become breeding grounds for bacteria, which you end up spreading all over your face the next day. Eeeew.





For blush, I smile really big and apply to my cheeks. I read somewhere that if you're having trouble figuring out where to apply blush, you should hold your head upside down for 30-45 seconds, and wherever your face turns red is where you should apply blush. I've never tried that myself, but I suppose it's worth a try if you're interested.





To get rid of bags under your eyes without concealer, drink more water, take daily multivitamins, and make sure you're getting enough sleep at night. Enough being more than 6 hours, but less than 10. Oversleeping can be worse than not getting enough sleep. If that doesn't work, try an eye cream like Olay Regenerist.





Hope this helps!Makeup-foundaton/blush etc ..?
I put my foundation on by buffing it into my skin with a MAC 187 brush and if im contouring with blush then i'll make a 'fish face' and apply it onto the hollows of my cheeks and then swooping onto my cheekbones but if im just doing a normal blush for an every day look i'll put it on the apples of my cheeks. The find the apples of your cheeks just smile and you'll find them. To get a flawless makeup look, use concealers and foundations that match your skin tone perfectly, blend foundation across your jawline properly to stop it for looking 'mask-like', use an eyelash comb after applying mascara to get rid of clumps, use good brushes to apply makeup (i'd recommend MAC) and conceal imperfections using brushes and fix with powder to set it. To get rid of eye bags without using concealer you could try using Clinique's All about eyes eye cream- its really good.
I apply foundation using my fingers as this warms it %26amp; makes it smoother to apply. Also, I can better control the amount %26amp; coverage.





Blusher: I apply it wherever it looks good on me! I start slightly further out from the apples of cheeks (right in the apple feels too perfect %26amp; round like Kate Middleton; that is when you smile %26amp; they stand out) %26amp; I beldn %26amp; see what looks good. Esp depending on colour I am wearing. eg bronzer can be spread more, which I even sweep downwards from my cheeks. it really depends on face shape etc, you have to experiment with this one %26amp; see what suits you.


Also, look at fashion magazines %26amp; see what other women's blush looks like %26amp; how they have applied it, esp. in ads for big companies like Chanel etc.





For dark circles,try this tip I found on a natural remedy site I consult:


';..use vitamin C-rich raw potatoes. You simply grate a large potato and squish the pulp and juices into a poultice which you apply and leave on the skin overnight.The idea is that this simple remedy creates a nourishing skin food to regenerate skin tissue at the cellular level and leave the skin looking clear and revitalised...';


Also, try Bourjois' Brush concealer; I was amazed with the results. It's an illuminating one.


The shade Beige Rose is salmon coloured %26amp; that's what make-up artists recommend for dark circles %26amp; altho' at first it looks a different colour to your skin, after a little while it really blends in well %26amp; hides the dark circles really well.


If you have really pale skin, I'd buy buy the Beige Claire though.


http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s鈥?/a>

















*****TIP: Always wear moisturizer about 5 minutes before applying foundation %26amp; also eye cream for concealer. It makes your foundation/concealer go on smoother %26amp; more evenly.A really good one that moisturizes well is Boots Traditional range Moisturizer with Vitmian A%26amp;E





***TIP: If you want to achieve a natural look, only apply foundation to those areas of the face that actually needs coverage; such as redness,uneven skin tone etc..This will avoid the cakey look %26amp; gives a really natural look!
i used to apply my foundation with a sponge then i moved onto using a brush. but noww i used my hands its soo much easier and feeels nicer.


i put my blusher on my cheeekss ;)x


apply it wen smilingg.


xx
I dont wear foundation but if I did I would use my fingers. Make sure they are clean though first.


I put busher on my apples. To find your apples just smile and your cheeks will bulldge out abit. The buldge is where your apples are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting