Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup...the blush I just got...?

I JUST got the new almay blush. It is a liquid and dries like a powder supposedly?


Has anyone used it?


Do you have any tips on how to use it that worked for you?


Is it a good blush? (is it worth it?)


How can I apply it to make it look super nice?





P.S: I got the pink rose one! :) thank you.Makeup...the blush I just got...?
Well from what i heard maybe you shouldn't use it.Makeup...the blush I just got...?
I love getting new makeup and I know teens do as well. :)





The almay liquid blush is very cakey and it dries, not as a powder but more of a glossy finish on your face.


I use it everyday and I LOVE IT. :)


Like i said, It is very cakey so you only need a tiny dot to apply all over your cheeks. :)


It is the best blush ever. :)


Take a small ammount on your hands and apply it to the cheekbones. than take some concealer and conceal the blemishes around it. wait for the blush to dry and than put foundation over the blush to make it look all natural. It dries in like 5 minutes...wait to put other things over it until it is completely dry. :)


good luck with the makeup.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work
    best makeup blush for fair skin face

    ReplyDelete

 
windows web hosting