Saturday, December 5, 2009

Should I buy a makeup palette for the eyes, lips, or cheeks (blush)?

Which will make a bigger difference, initially? I have brown eyes... so it's not like an eye palette is going to make my eyes pop like it might for somebody with blue or green eyes.Should I buy a makeup palette for the eyes, lips, or cheeks (blush)?
I'd buy one for the eyes, since you only really need one blush and lip color, and there's no need to buy an entire palette of them. Which is how I take it you mean 'palette', as in 4-6 colors of a makeup in one container. If I'm wrong, pick the type of palette to accentuate your favorite feature. If lips, lip palette, if eyes, eye palette, etc. And really, brown eyes can still be made to look larger and better with an eye palette - maybe not with the pop of color another eye color might afford, but pretty nevertheless. Good luck choosing!Should I buy a makeup palette for the eyes, lips, or cheeks (blush)?
I would go with the eye palette. Brown eyes can be ';popped'; with purple colors. So if you can find a palette with purples in it then you should get it =]





Like the other person said lips and cheeks you usually only use one or two colors.





Good luck!


***

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting