Friday, December 11, 2009

So Makeup Aditcts: I just Finished my First Blush and Foundation...?

%26amp; I think I want to keep the Packaging, I think when Im older It's going to be really Special to me... Is the Weird?





First Foundation CoverGirl Clean Makeup (I love 4 other foundations now)





and CoverGirl Cheekers Blush In ROCK N ROSE It;s soooo pretty and All I have left is Like Crumps lolSo Makeup Aditcts: I just Finished my First Blush and Foundation...?
Nothing wrong with that at all.So Makeup Aditcts: I just Finished my First Blush and Foundation...?
no, actually, in ten years, if you are still a makeup junkie you'll all be like


'man, i can't believe i used that crappy stuff'





cover girl isn't anything special. i do have many special memories getting into my mom's avon- but since makeup goes bad, you don't want to keep something like that
You sound like you might be a pack rat. What are you going to do with the packaging? Just throw it away. You will empty plenty of makeup palettes and tubes in your life, you don't need to save them. Seriously, don't save things you don't need, it only creates useless clutter.
Thats weird

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting