Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What color eye makeup and blush will look good on me? Friday I am going back to a medium cool blonde color?

and as a brunette for 2 years, I forgot what colors look good on me? Eyes and cheeks please. I have light to medium skin, will have a medium cool blonde color hair, and big hazel eyes.





Thanks guys!What color eye makeup and blush will look good on me? Friday I am going back to a medium cool blonde color?
light make-up pink tones work good with blonde hair


http://www.hairstylestalk.com/images/nic鈥?/a>





i no her hair is probably more golden than yours will be, but she has similar eye and skin colour so check out how she does her makeup





hope this helps :)What color eye makeup and blush will look good on me? Friday I am going back to a medium cool blonde color?
You can go more natural than you are used to! You won't need as much black eyeliner or deep blush, you can use light brown and pinkier colors.


You'll just have to experiment, but i think that purple eyeshadow will make your eyes pop! You can change from lipstick to lip gloss now because your face won't be competing with your hair as much
i think like a bluey, green colour for your eyes would look good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting