Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup covers up blushing?

Ok and dont say dont worry about blushing people think its cute. Ok please can you just give me a foundation or coverup that will reduce the blushing or coverup some of it. Thank you. And is their maybe any face wash or lotion to prevent you from blushing. Lol anything at all? Thank you and sorry if i was being mean in the beginning of my things paragraph thing lol.What makeup covers up blushing?
I have the same red cheeks problem! Sooo annoying hey? Okay this is my regimen, I hope it works for you too:





-After you shower each day, rub some Aveeno Ultra Calming Moisturizer on your cheeks. It cools your skin down and helps get rid of redness. It's worked pretty well for me so far =] You should see some improvement within a week or so!


-Get a slightly green tinted foundation and apply it only to the areas that are red (cheeks and chin for me), and blend it in well. You can find these at most drugstores for cheap, or a more expensive brand like Smashbox at makeup stores.


-Get a regular foundation that matches your skin tone and apply it over the green tinted one. A powder foundation works best if the other one was liquid. You only need a little bit, don't want to look caked! Bare Minerals is expensive but so worth it, plus good for sensitive skin like mine!


-Stay hydrated, avoid caffeine (which can trigger blushing and cause red cheeks), and eat veggies too! These can all help!





Good luck!What makeup covers up blushing?
I use a Light Green Concealer after I wax my eyebrows to hide the redness. It's a very pale greenish color, comes in a powdered form, and you can't really tell it's green when applied. You can layer it with a brush until you achieve the coverage you need. I then put on my foundation to blend everything together. Sometimes I mix a little green in with my foundation when I need to. Hope this helps!
Stript Mineral Make-Up





http://www.fashionfling.com/forum/review鈥?/a>
Try a bronzer (instead of blush) to neutralize the pink from blushing! Just make sure it matches your skin tone.
Just put on blush so it looks like nothing changed











~ I Love Shia LaBeouf ~


  • credit card offers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting