Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What do you suggest as the best foundation makeup for a male crossdresser? Also powder, blush, lipstick, etc

If I shave I have no 5o'clock shadow. Thank you for your help and suggestions.What do you suggest as the best foundation makeup for a male crossdresser? Also powder, blush, lipstick, etc
MAC - they are not judgemental of however fun way you choose to live your life. They have the class not to make fun of people who crossdress.What do you suggest as the best foundation makeup for a male crossdresser? Also powder, blush, lipstick, etc
Try Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse! It's fabulous. Or you can try true match from L'oreal. I have tried all and so far these are my favs.
I use Cover Girl Tru-Blend foundation and powder. I've tried them all and I have found this brand to be best for me.
MAC cosmetics. The absolute best. I know several men who wear their make up. I love it as well.
Dermablend, it covers a multitude of sins.
Be yourself! Whatever you like and love! I have a friend who cross dresses and it's just how you choose to do yourself up!
try mac cosmetics. they are really good. with everything. so go there.
i need to tell you that you are a man.. i hope you are not gay.. but if you are not then my advice is to not where makeup
Try Mary Kay, it has good products
I had a friend who was a drag queen %26amp; would use nothing but Dermablend. Try MAC blush, and try a long-wearing lipstick. MAC has a good one, as do Max Factor (Lipfinity) and Cover Girl (Outlast).
I think that you should go all out with it. But not clownish! Maybe a color that is your skin tone. And for lipstick get something that you think is pretty. That you think is in the rainbow family. I mean you already roll like that!!!
Dermablend. Absolutely. It is what pro's use to cover up skin flaws, scars, etc. It'll make your skin look Perfect! I would recommend it to models, actors - any performer. Trust me. dermablend.com.
  • credit card offers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting