Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup BLUSH desperately need ur help!?

Ok so lately I see girls cheeks glowing in their pictures, its not really a glow its a shine. And it is driving me insane because I can't find it. Pleaseee tell me, if u kno , how this girl got her cheeks to shine like, is it just one tool, just one cream blush or something what is it that makes them shine like that??? other than that what else do u think she used, and what brands would be close to it.


here is a similar picture


http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/nila_a17/?action=view%26amp;current=n707264280_148224_3746.jpgMakeup BLUSH desperately need ur help!?
Nars blush in orgasmMakeup BLUSH desperately need ur help!?
if u have a light skin use high beam by benefit, if darker use moon beam..


i bought high beam first, it was good but than my friend let me to try her moon beam and it complimented my skin tone alot bettter!!





also the nars blusher are really good!!!


or you can try MAC!!!
I have a light pink shimmery blush that does exactly what you're looking for. It's really expensice but it's my favorite. It's by a make up brand called NARS, and the name of the blush is Orgasm, hehe. It's very sheer and shimmery, and it's a pinky peach color. Here's a website so you can see what it looks like http://www.drugstore.com/qxp82831_332828鈥?/a> If it's too expensive for you try and find a blush from the drugstore that is similar. It got mine from Sephora
MAC, MAC, MAC. Go to any MAC counter and ask. They have many many different kinds to choose from, all colors and finishes. Cheap, too.
her face just looks greasy and the flash is reflecting off it.





thats all.
Use liquid foundation, and then... cream blush!! This is what gives the shiny dewy look. Steer clear of any powder blushes. Basically any decent brand (MAC, Napoleon, Stila, Nars) will do cream blushes. Apply with swirling technique with blush brush... just a tip, invest in really good brushes, they will make your makeup flawless. It may seem like a lot of money, but its worth it. Some of the cheap ones at pharmacies have rough feeling bristles. Find one with bristles that feel luxurious and soft, not rough and brittle.
Vaseline. I know it sounds icky because it's so thick and I have not tried it because I am prone to breakouts, but I read once that Jeniffer Lopez uses it to get that glow you are talking about. I looked it up online and there is an article saying that vaseline has been a secret beauty weapen for dry skin for years and celebreties have used it for a moisturizer. I believe when my grandmother was still alive she even said that she used Vaseline on her face when she was younger. So do your makeup and then rub a little vaseline over your cheeks. If you have oily skin it's probably not the best idea, but if you have dry skin or normal skin, I say go for it!
Benefit High Beam. I have it. It works great.


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>
She probably used a cream blush and a highlighter. Try Nars Orgasm Blush. THis could also be the flash of the camera too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting