Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are good 'drugstore' brands of makeup (power and blush)?

I am a black and have a light skin color. I have dark spots from acne on my face and i was wonder what is the best brand of make up that i can use to cover the spots. All of the past powders haven't done any good. I didn't even look like i had make up on. I loved clique though, but i'm not going to be able to afford it going into college.What are good 'drugstore' brands of makeup (power and blush)?
Revlon colour stay is really good and inexpensive. it provides good coverage and stays on longWhat are good 'drugstore' brands of makeup (power and blush)?
i love physician's formula's rx concealer for covering up spots.





drugstore wise, my favorite lines would have to be physician's formula for the powder/blush/bronzer/concealer, milani and covergirl for the blush, rimmel and nyc for the wp eyeliners, and max factor for their 2000 calorie mascara.





hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting