Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have a fair complexion and have dark brown hair and eyes.Any suggestions for makeup? blush?

I'm trying to find a natural looking blush that compliments my skin tone . Any sites or books that anyone can recommend would be greatly appreciated. :)I have a fair complexion and have dark brown hair and eyes.Any suggestions for makeup? blush?
I have very pale skin and very dark hair and eyes, and my eyes definitely are my best feature (big dark eyes, and a nose to match). My roommate on the other hand has darker skin and lighter eyes, and we've both discovered a make up that brings out your natural tones, its a powder blush, the brand name is Powder Palette, and the product is the ';Multi-colored blush'; .... I use it completely as a cover-up, and it does actually bring out the natural beauty of your skin tone, while hiding the blemishes at the same time, and to top it off, its fairly decent priced, and seems to last forever .... truly a little bit goes a long way. they also make lipsticks and eye makeup, all the same way, this product is even sold at stores like WalMart and KMart ... which makes it even better.I have a fair complexion and have dark brown hair and eyes.Any suggestions for makeup? blush?
Hmm, maybe you should try like a soft pink blush along your cheekbones. My friend has dark brown hair and brown eyes and she wears blush like that, and it looks really good, so it should work for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting