Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can I find a makeup palette with basic powder, blush, and eyeshadow?

with all sorts of different shades all in one pallete? and not too expensive, under $30, and good quality. All sorts of different shades. Easy to store, not too big, i can take it with me when i travel.





http://media.onsugar.com/files/users/2/2鈥?/a>





something like this, but with a nice powder in lots of lovely shades.


=DWhere can I find a makeup palette with basic powder, blush, and eyeshadow?
hey im looking for this guy cus hes my COUSIN wtf u were thinking??.. im just helping my uncle to find him since he ran away.. ****.Where can I find a makeup palette with basic powder, blush, and eyeshadow?
GIRL!! I was just gonna ask this question. . kind of funny. . .Cause I can't find any good ones at Walgreens, CVS, or Walmart. .. .





I think I'm gonna go check out the mall and see what they have to offer. JCPenny's usually has good product, or possibly Macy's. I don't know honestly, just some suggestions since you saved me 5 points lol
http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>





these are all really cheap and are really pigmented. =]
avon has a palette that you can buy colors for that can be switched out to carry around different colors go to youravon.com/jessicalink
Try sephora.. Maybe ulta.


Or Coastalscents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting