Friday, December 11, 2009

What makeup reduces blushing and can u plz help me!?

Ok well i am shy only because whenever i talk like even in front my 5 people my face gets red or if i answer a question in class that is long i get soo red. What makeup can reduce my blushing? If my face didnt get red so much i could talk to boys and sit at the popular table. Cause i mpretty its just the guys at the popular table dont talk to me anymore cause i would always ignore them cause my face got red.


Im 13 and what makeup would help reduce blushing? Does bare minerals help? Plz help me.What makeup reduces blushing and can u plz help me!?
Hey There!





Lots of people have this roseashia problem, including myself. It will definitely be morenoticeablee on people who have much lighter/fairer complexions but there are makeups that can help.





First of all, anything whether it is concealer or pre skin rev-er upper (this is the i.d. barevitamins bare escentuals bare minerals first step, supposed to smooth out anything that's uneven, helping to make the minerals go on evenly and smoothly) that is green, willcounteractt with therednesss in your skin/face. Personally, I LOVE Smash-box's photo-finish foundation primer (the green one) and I just use a little bit and rub it onto the red parts of my face before I put on my foundation/powder. I think that the Bare minerals kind of works, but it's not amazing... Also if you do use foundation or pressed powder, make sure to press (like you're blotting) thespongee into those red areas instead of simply brushing. This helps, not only with red areas but with problematic acne scarring areas, because it concentrates the makeup better and helps shink into your pores, instead of just beingswipedd on top.





Also you may want to skip blush, at least I do, because I already have such pink/red undertones that I don't want to draw more attention to that..What makeup reduces blushing and can u plz help me!?
What's your problem.. Report Abuse
  • credit card offers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting