Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How do we create a natural blush? what makeup/blush product should i use? i have white skin..?

smile like hell. take your most vibrant lipstick in the appropriate shade and make a few streaks on the 2 balls on your cheeks. Use a makeup sponge to spread it outwards - nose to ear.How do we create a natural blush? what makeup/blush product should i use? i have white skin..?
pinch your cheeks lightlyHow do we create a natural blush? what makeup/blush product should i use? i have white skin..?
I suggest using a bubble-gum pink powder blush with a big, fat brush, and brushing it just on the apples of your cheeks. If you can, avoid wearing foundation on your cheeks- this will help the blush stand out.





I personally don't like cream or gel blushes, I feel like they clog my pores.
I don't know your exact skin tone but I use Cover Girl blush in Refined Rose or Desert Rose.
Try a bronzer...I love Bobbi Brown Shimmer Blocks. She has various shades and it has a slight ';glow'; that makes it very natural. There is a pink compact that would look great on pale skin.





I never used to use blush before discovering this product and now, I am addicted to it. It brings out the natural ';BLUSH'; affect that you seem to be looking for. I use a big blush brush to apply on the apples of my cheeks (SMILE when doing so) and slightly on my nose and forehead. Makes you have that bronzed, beach tan that J.Lo is so famous for.





Hope this helps!!!
Pinch your cheek kind of hard. Look in the mirror. Buy that color.
pinch your cheeks lighlty
Find a Laura Mercier counter (such as at Macy's). They have a brown blush loose powder that really makes a nice blush for us lilly white girls...
Owww,...everyone keeps telling you to pinch yourself,...lol Personally, I waited until I went jogging to buy my blush, I jogged the quarter mile to the store (Rite-Aid, which I love because if you make a goof they refund makeup), by that time my cheeks were flushed and I already had a natural blush, so I merely placed the shades next to the apples of my cheeks in the mirrors they have located throughout the stores.





I apply my blush on the apples of my cheeks in a vertical line with my fingers (this lefts the face in a smile somewhat, and a clever anti aging trick as well), and then I blend with a fat soft brush to make it appear more antural. As always due apply transluciant powder over top to set it, ofcourse use the powder sparingly.





Hope that works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting