Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup suggestions - Peach blush?

I have yellow undertones in my skin and I'm looking for a really good peach-colored powder blush. Preferably from Sephora. Thanks


P.S. Suggestions only if you've tried the product and it works for you!Makeup suggestions - Peach blush?
OK, I know it's not Sephora, but I have used and absolutely adore this stuff! Maybelline makes dream mousse blush, and it's number 20 peach satin. It is mousse but turns to powder on your skin and it makes me look so healthy and my skin is so pretty when I use it! I know it's not fancy makeup but who cares when it looks so pretty!Makeup suggestions - Peach blush?
I LOVE any of the Nars blushes. They come in SO many colors, and at only $25, you really have to try them! I'm a huge fan of their classic Orgasm blush, but there are a ton of other options as well :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting