Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have hazel eyes and medium brown hair and tan skin, what eye makeup and blush colors should i use?

I just want to know what eyeliner, eyeshadow, and blush colors would work with my eyes, complexion and hair. Thanks for helping!I have hazel eyes and medium brown hair and tan skin, what eye makeup and blush colors should i use?
use chocolate brown eyeliner and mascara and def. a smokey grey eyeshadow or deep purple would look good on you, it is what my friend wears and she has the same features.I have hazel eyes and medium brown hair and tan skin, what eye makeup and blush colors should i use?
light browns, silvers, grays and purple look good. i like black eyeliner and mascera, but if you want a softer look, try dark purple eyeliner, goes really good with hazel and green eyes, and black mascera. i like the revlon blush compacts or the physicians formula bronzer compact, in light brown or pinks.
I also have hazel eyes, medium brown hair, and tan skin. For eyeliner you should use black eyeliner. For eyeshadow you should use gold, brown, and yellow eyeshadow. For blush use pink or red blush.





Please help me:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081114140407AAHvgpT
eyeliner-dark brown


eyeshadow-a light soft color, maybe a light pink


blush-red
im the same.


purples, pinks, greens %26amp; neutral colors. =]
dark brown. smocky black. or grayish silver

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting