Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eye makeup & blush for black hair, fair skin, hazel eyes?

I want my eye makeup to bring out the green and/or look like I am not wearing a lot.





I used to use peachy pink blushes when I had dark blonde hair. Would it work with my black hair? I don't have any right now or I wouldn't have to ask that.Eye makeup %26amp; blush for black hair, fair skin, hazel eyes?
Wow, nice combination.


You sound really pretty.





Pink blush would look great on you, it would defiantly make you look like a doll. Go easy on the eye makeup tho. Wear mascara and a gold eyeshadow, it will flatter your features.Eye makeup %26amp; blush for black hair, fair skin, hazel eyes?
use blue, purple, green eyeshadow to make you eyes pop..
Try different browns, especially chocolate tones. Browns and dark greens with copper or gold highlights are also a great choice.





Apricots and taupes are good choices for highlighters.





Dark purples, plums and metallics work too. Coppers and golds will make a really glamorous evening look for makeup tips for green eyes. I personally really like the way deep purples look with dark green eyes.





Colors To Avoid





When you're lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting