Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are the best makeup companies for eyeshadow and blush?

MAC is a good mid-end option for both! Nars makes awesome blushes as does Cargo and Chanel.





Stila makes good buttery shadows.What are the best makeup companies for eyeshadow and blush?
Depends on the type of color and look you are looking for. I enjoy bright colors and then I have a need for neutral colors for work so I get all my eye shadows and pallets at Sephora. they carry all the brands of eye shadows in one store and will help you mix and match so you get what you are looking for. Plus certain lines have make up artist there on the weekends to show you how to apply any shadow you buy or what products from there lines do what. Plus there are times I pick out a color that I fall in love with and later realize that out it looks bad, you can always return items.While you pay a little extra per eye shadows or you can get a pallet for like $25, its well worth it, they last me forever!What are the best makeup companies for eyeshadow and blush?
EYESHADOW:


NYX is affordable and works like MAC for a third of the price. I suggest getting the single shadows not the triples though b/c the triples arent as good.





BLUSH:


Bare minerals have great blushes that are really light on your face and give a natural look. Or if you want to spend the money MAC is great too.
MAC but if that's too expensive then NYX, Coastal Sense, and Urban Decay.
Eyeshadows - MAC


Blush - NARS
Kat Von D makes really good eyeshadows, you can get them at sephora
MAC.


They are super pigmented.


And cute.


I love it!!


Lol.


Hope I helped.


:)
MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting