Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup (lips, blush) would go good with glitter gold eyeshadow for a casual party???

I just love gold eyeshadows with a touch of shimmer or glitter! I don't know your complexion, (but I'm guessing might look like your yahoo avatar) but I would do a blush (gel maybe) that is peachy- toned or maybe even just plain red, and a very sheer red lip gloss. Hot!!What makeup (lips, blush) would go good with glitter gold eyeshadow for a casual party???
Um....would you be offended if I said that glitter gold eyeshadow has no place at a casual party? I'm not trying to offend, it's just that it's one of those eyeshadows that really should be reserved for evening gala events.





Instead, try a palette of colors that will highlight your own facial features. Choose a matte eyeshadow color that will bring out the color of your eyes. A casual party invitation implies that no great time and trouble were put into your outfit and makeup.





Of course, any true lady knows that is never the case! The key is being impeccably dressed and groomed without being flashy. Experiment a little bit, try out some new colors that are a little more natural looking.





Go with what you are comfortable in and I'm sure you'll have all the attention you desire.





Good Luck!What makeup (lips, blush) would go good with glitter gold eyeshadow for a casual party???
being a makeup artist what i can suggest is


go for peachy brown blusher


and a nude lipper as in u ll do heavy eye
In your situation I would leave the lips glossy and natural, and just put the lightest hints of pinky blush on, if any at all. The reason is that if you're going to be using gold eyeshadow that's pretty dramatic and eyecatching so I'd leave everything else on my face toned down so that everyone would notice my eyeshadow. Darn it someone already said what I just said, ok here's another tip, you can try going the J. Lo route, [if your skin is in similar condition] by wearing a natural bronzer for the trademark J. Lo glow.
Try translucide powder...I know its not blush but I sue it some times when I go to a party...and for lips try some thats clear but also has a tint color....
red baby, you can never go wrong with red
Typically, in casual gatherings, it's best to accentuate one feature and leave the rest neutral or more natural. For example, since you are applying glittery, gold eyeshadow (which is made to have pizzazz and a little flair), go with a neutral lip gloss and a fresh skin look. Depending on your skin type and tone, you may want to stick with coral or peach tones. Again, this heavily depends on what shade and condition your skin is in.
I love love NARS Orgasm blush and everyone who tries it adores it. Also I use Lancome Rouge Absolu lipsticks - fantastic colors





I think NARS are the best make-ups but a lot of people like MAC
neutral blush or bronzer on the warm side(peaches and bronzes with a little iridescent gold flecks might be cute too) then use a subdued red for night affair or a nude pink for your lips. you can also try clear gloss.
peachy pink with golden shimmer like Nars Orgasm blush, and cherry pink or nude lip gloss
It depends on your skin color....
Try a more natural look... a blush thats a little pinker than your skin tone... and some pink lip balm or lip gloss. for a casual party you wouldn't want to wear lip stick unless it was more natural :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting