Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup colors will suit me (especially blush) and how to do my flat hair?

i have flat curly hair :(


i want it voluminous and big...less curly...what to do?


and what makeup colors? especially for blush.





i'm on the LEFT in white.





http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq80/鈥?/a>What makeup colors will suit me (especially blush) and how to do my flat hair?
i would try sexy hair's volumizing shampoo and conitioner


and i like light color blushesWhat makeup colors will suit me (especially blush) and how to do my flat hair?
LOL The one on the right looks like that weird big eyed nurse from the Star Trek Movie :D


lol


anyway......


For your hair- The InStyler


For blush etc:..... i dunno..... I'm a boy............. :D
The best blush i've found is, hands down, Nars in Orgasm or Super Orgasm. It's a little expensive but it looks good on everyone. The perfect accent to any skin tone.


And for your hair, try blow drying it upside down and using a volumizing mousse.
  • credit card offers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting