Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ladies, if there was only one type of makeup you could use, what would it be? Exp: Eyeliner, mascara, blush...

Mine would have to be eyeliner, cant live without it. :-)Ladies, if there was only one type of makeup you could use, what would it be? Exp: Eyeliner, mascara, blush...
mascara altho it kills me to choose between that and eyeliner!!


but i feel eyelashes, if thick and dark enough, create a natural line so...if i HAD to choose it would be mascaraLadies, if there was only one type of makeup you could use, what would it be? Exp: Eyeliner, mascara, blush...
Eyeliner! I have to have it because my skin is already clear, my lashes are long,thick, and dark, my lips are a beautiful color, so I just need to dramatize the eyes with my favorite black eyeliner!
mascara....because i dont use eyeliner on the top and i use mascara on both...so some people think i am wearing eyeliner anyway











http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Eyeliner FOR SURE!! It does for you what no other makeup can possibly ever do. If I don't have eyeliner on, I feel hideous! Take away my blush, foundation, concealer, IDC... Just don't take away my eyeliner!!
ahh that's a hard one...i can't have eye liner without mascara and vice versa, plus my face is blotchy so i need foundation, and i'm super pale so i need bronzer...





can't live without any makeup!
mascara!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP
eyeliner:)





help me:) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Arc_ZfOMhC1mxsm7tTAxmiLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080716130819AA9Kfkx
For sure mascara!! But the three basic beauty products a girl could ever need would be mascara, bluch and lip chap. everything else is just added fun for creativity
Eyeliner.
Definetly Eyeliner
Eyeliner!!
Mascara
MASCARA! :]
I don't wear any make-up that much, but when I do......





its EYELINER! great defining tool, that can even look natural. it rokz!!
eyeliner. Definetly
Ditto to the eyeliner- especially Clinique, MAC, and Avon
Gotta be the Mascara.
eyeliner like most others
EYELINER FOO SHOOO


:D


Can't go a day without putting it on.
mascara
mascara
eyeliner!=)
eyeliner
eyeliner
eyeliner or mascara
mascara
eyeliner!
eyeliner definitly =)
foundation with mascara a close second
eyeliner as well.
im natrually pretty lol i cant live without fondation for any blemishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting