Friday, December 11, 2009

Babysitting tonight:I don't have any ';fun dress up'; makeup - how do you make ';makeup';? (eyeshadows, blushes)?

So, I'm babysitting for the first time for the family 1 house away from mine. They have a son whose 8, and two daughters 6, and 4. The girls want to put crazy makeup on me; I wear normal makeup, mascara, and light eyeliner and a small bit of black eyeshadow that looks really pretty. I also use blush. I saw the girls an hour ago when I was outside and they asked me if I could bring some dressup makeup over so they could do my makeup, but I don't have any fun makeup like greens and purples ect. What should I do? I have lipgloss?! Is there any things I can bring over that could work? If not, I'm just going to pretend I forgot to bring them, but I live one house away and they'll want me to go home and get it!Babysitting tonight:I don't have any ';fun dress up'; makeup - how do you make ';makeup';? (eyeshadows, blushes)?
You could mash up some chalk. Im serious and put it in a small container. Then you could bring old lipgloss and lipstick. Maybe some hair stuff too.Babysitting tonight:I don't have any ';fun dress up'; makeup - how do you make ';makeup';? (eyeshadows, blushes)?
Just take your blushes if u use them often good luck
dollar store here you commeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting