Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mac makeup help. eyeshadow and blush?

Ok I m turning 17 and I want to change my look a little. I usually wear fresh brew on lips with eyeliner. I was wondering what eyeshadow and blush should i get. I am nc42, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes. it would be gr8 if someone could tell me more about honey lust, mythology,texture,soft brown, and expensive pink. do u think expensive pink will good one me. the one who answers all my questions wins with the best suggestion for eyeshadow and blush!Mac makeup help. eyeshadow and blush?
i think a nice brown, like Satin Taupe and the light color, shroom near the brow would look so nice and you can use the expensive pink do fade out the satin taupe to the shroon and do like a smokey effect. then you can get the khol liner Teddy (which is beautiful) and put it on the upper eyelid and on the bottom you can use either a brown as well or very lightly apply a creamy white liner. you should get the 242 shader brush to evenly blend in the three eyeshadow colors and the 213 pluff brush to lightly apply the eyeshadows.Mac makeup help. eyeshadow and blush?
if u have a darker skin like me like a tan then i can tell u what a werar i wear browns and golds and creams on the eyes with black eyeliner and mascaria and a pink lig gloss and a shimmer all over brozner but just a lil and a soft pink blush but again a little not alot of blush but even if your not tan this will still look really good with your dark hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting