Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup help please! What is the order that these go in: Powder, bronzer, blush, foundation.?

Thank you for your help!


Tips would be greattttt!


Also, what do you think about the bare minerals SPF powder foundation.


I recently bought some, and was wondering if anybody else had opinions about it!


THANK YOUUU!Makeup help please! What is the order that these go in: Powder, bronzer, blush, foundation.?
Foundation goes first, you can use your fingers, sponge, or brush (i preffer a brush that i can buff in the foundation it looks so much better!)


Then blush or bronzer or both doesn't matter which one goes first, i usually will put blush first


Then powder, with a brush or some pressed powders come with a sponge or puff, but those can cause breakouts verrryy easily.





I have bare minerals, i bought it last xmas, and I loved it for the first 6 months, (and i still have alot left btw) but i recently moved to LA and i was living in london, and for some reason here, it seems really cakey and noticeable. I stopped using it, only use it as concealer over my liquid foundation over spots if i need more coverage.





Plus on its on it lacked the coverage i needed.





You can check my answers to older questions, i've answered so many about bare minerals with more detail. Just click on my avatar. Hope this helped!Makeup help please! What is the order that these go in: Powder, bronzer, blush, foundation.?
This is the order that I wear that in:


Foundation- Apply with foundation brush (BEST) or a make-up sponge, making sure to blend at the jaw lines.


Powder- Apply with powder brush over foundation to conceal the foundation.


Bronzer or blush- Apply with brush at the apples of your cheeks or cheekbones to set.


(I tend to not wear all of these products for the reason that all of this face make-up can clog your pores. Make SURE to wash it all of before you go to bed that night, regardless of how tired you may be.)





Hope I helped! ;)
order:


foundation, powder, bronzer, blush. (u don't need all of that tho I promise)





bare minerals spf is great, but I never use it by itself. I always use mineral veil.





*if you plan on using it as actual SPF, DON'T. it rubs off really fast. put on a face-formulated sunscreen underneath.
i usually dont wear all of that, but when i do i go:


foundation


powder


bronzer


blush





its actually better for your skin if you dont wear all of this though :)





ps i think bare minerals is a rip off. i like perscriptives powder
Not really sure what I would recommend to you. There are so many products out there so what I end up doing is starting cheap and trying out several products.This is a good review website at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and read the reviews.
i put my founation on first and then if you use bronzer put that on next. Blush comes next, then put the powder over it to keep it from wearing off during the day :)
If you are wearing eye makeup start with that.


After youve done your eyes start with the foundation,powder and blush or bronzer. Bare minerals products are great.
normally i wear it: foundation


powder


bronzer


blush





i think the bare mineral foundation works great ,but that's my opinion.
LOVE bare minerals!


the order i always do is foundation bronzer blosh powder


hope i helped :)
I put my foundation on with a small sponge. Then I put my powder on, then my bronzer or blush (whichever I feel like wearing that day).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting