Friday, December 11, 2009

IS MY MOM BEING UNFAIR IF SHE WONT LET ME WEAR MAKEUP AND IM 12 SHE WONT LET ME weAR BLUSH OR ANYTHING?

IS THIS UNFAIR DO U THINK THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN USE THAT LOOKS LIKE MAKEUIPIS MY MOM BEING UNFAIR IF SHE WONT LET ME WEAR MAKEUP AND IM 12 SHE WONT LET ME weAR BLUSH OR ANYTHING?
I kinda think thats unfair! But my Mom doesn`t let me, I get mad. I kinda know how you feel!!! : ( Ugh, blush isn`t bad!!!IS MY MOM BEING UNFAIR IF SHE WONT LET ME WEAR MAKEUP AND IM 12 SHE WONT LET ME weAR BLUSH OR ANYTHING?
my mom is the same way! i can only wear brown eye shadow and i've asked for blush but she wont let me!! Try using that cream that you but on your face and it determines your skin color. (so it's like foundation) but there is some for blush color too! try usuing that. Report Abuse

I'm 12 as well. My best advice is to compromise with your mom. Show her natural lokoing makeup and ask her if you can do subtle things like foundation or a light eyeshadow. Remember that theyre are other ways to express yourself-clothing, hairstyles, etc.





I wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc. most days and my mom only lets me do it because i manage to make it look subtle. Thats the point of makeup-to enhance what you already have!
well i dont know why you want to so bad...if it's cuz all your friends do then who cares!? my sister's 13 and she started wearing makeup and she looks sooo much better without it. i'll bet you do too. just wait. enjoy being this age because being grown up isn't as fun as it looks...trust me.
curl your eyelashes and use vasaline on your lips and your eyelashes.
tel her that you're a young woman, and that youre entering teenage years and that you want to look more presentable, nothing drastic, concealer, lipgloss and mascara is all you need, you're entering a time when you're going to start to get zits and you might wanna cover them up, tell her that youre not trying to look trampy, just enhancing your natural beauty, making you lashes longer, lips prettier, and blemishes less noticable. you ARE becoming a young woman and she needs to face that.
You don't need makeup when your 12. I think you just want to wear makeup cuz that's what everyone else is doing? No no. You only wear makeup if you need it. When i was 12 i only wore lipgloss and then i gradually just started wearing mascara and eye shadow and eyeliner. Just wait.
no. you are quite young. you probably wont need it at that age. and 12 year olds often go over board, you know, when they smother their mom's bright red lipstick practically all over their face. or apple mascara and manage to get it on their nose. or those that can put it on neater will choose the wrong colours.





i think you should limit yourself to moisturiser and lip balm.. seriously make-up ONLY looks good if its natural





i think she is being fair, soon enough you will be allowed and you will be glad your mom didnt let you wear make up when you were 12 =]





hope i helped (:
shut up. you're being a brat. knock it off. enjoy being a kid while you still can.
your mom thinks you are just beautiful without it I'm sure. And she knows that little girls who start trying to look grown up get attention from people who think they are older. Enjoy being 12. Once you start wearing makeup, you never wanna stop. So unless you're prepared to use it every day, don't start. Ask her if you can use a little lip gloss and let it go for another couple of years. Do different things with your hair and hair clips and such to change your look. Try different color clothes to accentuate your eyes. If your ears are pierced, try different shapes and colors with your earrings. But please remember to be a little girl for just a little while longer. Enjoy your friends and having fun before you start thinking about boys. Okay. Have fun.
Your mom is there to make descisions for you because you are too young to do so. Listen to your mom, she has your best interest at heart.
I wasn't allowed until I was 15. A few more years won't kill you. Enjoy being a child.
no i think ur mums bein totally fair, girls today are trying to grow up to fast. take ur time and enjoy ur childhood first.
It is fair but how ever ask her if you could at least wear lip gloss. that could be a good compromise dont ya think.
although it's hard to hear, please don't wear make-up until high school.


honestly, you don't look older. you look like you got into your mom's make-up like a little kid.


and people that are older than you will think you look really bad. i think it's absolutely disgusting to see middle schoolers wearing make-up. please take my advice. i'm 17. just chill for a couple more years.


your mom and others will appreciate it.
Lip Gloss is ammaazzing!


I won't go any where with out it.





As for your mom the same thing happened to me when i was 11! I wanted to wear makeup but my mom did not like that idea. But eventually she came around and I started out with lipgloss then to eyeshadow then to mascara then to powder and finallyy after a while i was able to wear what I wanted as long as I didn't look like a clown! So my advice maybe hint to your mom that slowley you could progress your way to wearing makeup and see what she says, if she rejects the idea don't worry about it the time will come! I am sure you look beautiful with no makeup anyways!





Good Luck and I hope I helped! =]
Trust me, if you don't need makeup, don't wear it. Some of the most beautiful women that I know do not wear makeup and they are GORGEOUS! In my opinion, I don't think your mom was being unfair. If you do not like what she said, then you can talk to her about it and try to compromise, but if you throw a fit about it, it just shows that you are very immature. A compromise might be tinted moisturizer, lip gloss, and CLEAR mascara. That is all that you need... Wearing a ton of makeup doesn't make you beautiful, real beauty comes from confidence. Good luck. =)
That is unfair x what i would do is buy make-up and keep it in a little bag and hide it and then when you go out to school or town put it on and then carry make-up wipes aswell to take it off before you go home x
Settle down


you're 12.





I was like 14 when I stated wearing makeup.
you dont need make-up your skin is in sooo heathy and young if you star wearing make-up it will clog up your poors and your skin will become unheathy also you still have your young looks and glow dont mass it up by make-up!!!
Well I'm sure your mom has good intentions. She does not want you to grow up too fast, and at 12 years old that is a bit too young for wearing make-up. Enjoy being young and when your a bit older talk to your mom again about wearing a bit of make-up.
That's not unfair at all. You're only twelve. Stop trying to grow up so fast and stop trying to disrespect your mom and go against her wishes. Don't be a brat. You probably look amazing without it, and little girls in makeup look like little tramps. Get over it. There are bigger issues. Who do you need to impress with makeup anyway?
youre too young for makeup...and your mom says that for a reason. you don't want the attention of pervs. it's for your own good, believe me. and if you feel that you need to impress some boy by putting chemicals on your face, then he ain't worth impressing.
Um well no but try to talk the good things into her like lipgloss and ask her how old she was when she started wearing it if she does where it,also ask her when she thinks it would be appropriate for you to start wearing it if that doesnt want you to wear there is nothing to do because you are only a child and she is grown..hope i helped!
THANK HER


girls today shouldn't be wearing make-up until they're at least 15.





you all look like mean little ppl.


and you look stupid.


honestly.





im 15, and i don't even wear make-up.


looking like bratz dolls, isn't pretty. it's trampy.
your mom is being a MOM.omg.
no. i agree with her. yur already pretty, trust me. some girls in my school (like gr.4/5) they wear WAY TO MUcH makeup and they look like freaks! SAVOUR YOUR CHILDHOOD!!!
your a little young,but you should be allowed to have lip gloss and maybe a little glitter but i think thats about it anything more you'll look like a little hooker. and be nice to your mom shes just looking out for you . my mom when i was your age let me do what ever i wanted so i would put on all this makeup and i ended up being made fun of because i looked like a clown. thats why you need to wait till your a teen and can figure out how to properly put it on and not look stupid.
yea that is being a little unfair... show her that u are mature and that u deserve to be able to wear makeup!
color pencils!
my moms different .My mom begges me to wear it instead of begging me not to!. maybe you should be a butt kisser to your mom to let you wear makeup.(but i didnt do that)
that is a lil' harsh. you could use Dr. Pepper chapstick it makes lips darker and put it on ur eyelids for a bit of color.
  • credit card offers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting