Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup: blush question?

can you name brands and names of some cute blush for your cheeks and include pictures if you can and can you tell me the perfect way to apply blush because i feel that both my cheeks look different after i put blush like one has to much but i usually try to do the apple of my cheek ?Makeup: blush question?
First off, get a blush brush. I was really cheap and got my powder blush and blush brush from eyeslipsface.com (everything is $1), but they work great!


Here is a video on how to contour using blush:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq4kOsCDI鈥?/a>


Also, if you want to spend a little bit more for brushes, go to Target, Sonia Kashuk has a lot of great brushes for pretty cheap (as far as brushes go).


The blush brush is angled to match your cheek bones, so, it helps even it out. Plus, you don't want to use too much because that will make you look too much like a porcelain doll.

1 comment:

  1. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    best makeup blush for fair skin face

    ReplyDelete

 
windows web hosting